Try this at home & I promise you’ll never buy store-bought #whippedcream again! It’s so easy to make and it’ll take you less than 5 minutes for a soft, billowy, smooth texture.
Throw some fruit on top, and you got yourself the perfect summer dessert.
Strawberries & Cream Parfait (easy no bake recipe)
- Electric whisk
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place your mixing bowl and whisk into the freezer for 10 minutes (you want it extra cold!)
- Add powdered sugar & heavy cream into mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, whisk on medium- high speed, until the cream reaches medium/stiff peaks (about 3-4 minutes)
- Add vanilla extract at the end, and whisk until just combined (be careful not to over whisk). You should have a billowy and smooth texture 🤤
- To assemble, prepare 3 dessert glasses (or bowls)
- Add whipped cream, followed by fruits of your choice
- Add more whipped cream, add more fruit, more whipped cream- you fill that baby to the top!